The Newest Boutique Narrowboat – Woodland Grayling
Woodland Grayling is the newest member of the luxury Boutique Narrowboat fleet.
The interior fit out of Woodland Grayling is on schedule for completion this autumn and you can follow our progress on Facebook and on our blog. It is available to book from November 2020.
- Brand new hull and fit out | Luxurious king-sized bed | Rainfall shower room
- Full kitchen with microwave | Coffee-maker | Ice-maker
- Wi-Fi | Flat-screen TV | Warm-air drying cupboard
- Central heating | Farrow and Ball colours | Wood cladding
- 60′ long x 6’10” wide
- Bow thruster
- Brand new steel hull including new Beta Marine engine
- Maximum headroom 6’3″
- Cruiser stern with large deck
- Pump-out toilet (we do the pumping out)
- Central heating
- No experience required.
- Comprehensive boat safety induction.
- Training on handling the boat and mooring up.
- Navigating locks, bridges and tunnels.
- Help with choosing routes.
- Emergency assistance round-the-clock.
- Fully licensed and insured for hire.
- Accredited Safety Certificate.
- Life jackets and safety equipment on board.
Each hire includes a full handover on your first afternoon aboard, to show you how to operate Woodland Grayling and navigate the waterways. Many of our guests are novices and we hope that a holiday on our Boutique Narrowboat will encourage a life-long love of the canals.
Ready to book?
Things to know
- We are at Union Wharf Marina, 1a Canalside, Leicester Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7UW.
- Holidays start on a Monday or Friday at 2pm and finish on a Monday or Friday at 9.30am.
- All fuel included.
- No booking fees.
- Free car parking for one car.
- Beginners welcome (training included.)
- Woodland Grayling is pet-free.
- £50 Damage Waiver included.
- Your dates secured with a 30% deposit.
- Payment of balance is due 8 weeks before your holiday begins.
- Payment via credit/debit card, Paypal or bank transfer.
- Full Terms and Conditions here.