Our flagship Narrowboat – Woodland Grayling
Woodland Grayling was built in 2020 is the most luxurious member of the Boutique Narrowboat fleet.
This is our flagship boat and has been fitted out to a very high specification.
- Brand new hull and fit out | Luxurious king-sized bed | Rainfall shower room
- Full kitchen with microwave | Coffee-maker | Ice-maker
- Wi-Fi | Flat-screen TV | Warm-air drying cupboard
- Central heating | Farrow and Ball colours | Wood cladding
- 60′ long x 6’10” wide
- Bow thruster
- Brand new steel hull including new Canaline engine
- Maximum headroom 6’3″
- Cruiser stern with large deck
- Pump-out toilet (we do the pumping out)
- Central heating
- No experience required.
- Comprehensive boat safety induction.
- Training on handling the boat and mooring up.
- Navigating locks, bridges and tunnels.
- Help with choosing routes.
- Emergency assistance round-the-clock.
- Fully licensed and insured for hire.
- Accredited Safety Certificate.
- Life jackets and safety equipment on board.
Each hire includes a full handover on your first afternoon aboard, to show you how to operate Woodland Grayling and navigate the waterways. Many of our guests are novices and we hope that a holiday on our Boutique Narrowboat will encourage a life-long love of the canals.
Want to know more?
Read more about what makes this boat special on our blog post here:
Ready to book?
Things to know
- We are at Union Wharf Marina, 1a Canalside, Leicester Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7UW.
- Holidays start on a Monday or Friday at 2pm and finish on a Monday or Friday at 9.30am.
- All fuel included.
- No booking fees.
- Free car parking.
- Beginners welcome (training included.)
- Woodland Grayling is pet-free.
- £50 Damage Waiver included.
- Your dates secured with a 30% deposit.
- Payment of balance is due 8 weeks before your holiday begins.
- Payment via credit/debit card, Paypal or bank transfer.
- Full Terms and Conditions here.