The Boutique Narrowboat – Chalkhill Blue
Chalkhill Blue is being renovated over the winter of 2018-19 and we are taking bookings from June 2019. Sign up to our newsletters below to keep updated or contact us directly.
Like Lesley Ann, she is a unique holiday escape, designed as a couples’ Boutique Retreat.
- French antique solid fuel stove | Luxurious king-sized bed | Rainfall shower room
- Full kitchen with microwave | Coffee-maker | Central heating
- Wi-Fi | Flat-screen TV | Multi-USB charging points | DAB radio
- Real wood floors | Farrow and Ball colours | Rustic wood cladding
- Steel construction
- 48′ long x 6’10” wide
- Brand new Beta Marine engine
- Maximum headroom 6’3″
- Cruiser stern with large deck
- Pump-out toilet (we do the pumping out)
- Central heating
- No experience required.
- Comprehensive boat safety induction.
- Training on handling the boat and mooring up.
- Navigating locks, bridges and tunnels.
- Help with choosing routes.
- Emergency assistance round-the-clock.
- Fully licensed and insured for hire.
- Accredited Safety Certificate.
- Life jackets and safety equipment on board.
Each hire includes a full handover on your first afternoon aboard, to show you how to operate Chalkhill Blue and navigate the waterways. Many of our guests are novices and we hope that a holiday on our Boutique Narrowboat will encourage a life-long love of the canals.
Ready to book?
Things to know
- We are currently at a temporary mooring at Debdale Wharf Marina, Debdale Lane, Smeeton Westerby, Leicestershire LE8 0XA. We are awaiting the completion of the newly built North Kilworth Marina, Station Road, North Kilworth, Leicestershire LE17 6HY, which is a few miles away, and will let you know from which centre your holiday will start.
- Holidays start on a Monday or Friday at 2pm and finish on a Monday or Friday at 9.30am.
- All fuel included.
- No booking fees.
- Free car parking for one car.
- Beginners welcome (training included.)
- Well-behaved pets are welcome for a £50 supplement
- £50 Damage Waiver included.
- Your dates secured with a 30% deposit.
- Payment of balance is due 8 weeks before your holiday begins.
- Payment via credit/debit card, Paypal or bank transfer.
- Full Terms and Conditions here.