The Boutique Narrowboat – Chalkhill Blue
Like Lesley Ann, Chalkhill Blue is a unique holiday escape, designed as a couples’ Boutique Retreat.
- Luxurious king-sized bed | Rainfall shower room | Antique French stove
- Full kitchen with microwave | Coffee-maker | Central heating
- Wi-Fi | Flat-screen TV | Multi-USB charging points
- Real wood floors | Farrow and Ball colours | Wood cladding
- Steel construction
- 48′ long x 6’10” wide
- Brand new Beta Marine engine
- Maximum headroom 6’3″
- Cruiser stern with large deck
- Pump-out toilet (we do the pumping out)
- Central heating
- No experience required.
- Comprehensive boat safety induction.
- Training on handling the boat and mooring up.
- Navigating locks, bridges and tunnels.
- Help with choosing routes.
- Emergency assistance round-the-clock.
- Fully licensed and insured for hire.
- Accredited Safety Certificate.
- Life jackets and safety equipment on board.
Each hire includes a full handover on your first afternoon aboard, to show you how to operate Chalkhill Blue and navigate the waterways. Many of our guests are novices and we hope that a holiday on our Boutique Narrowboat will encourage a life-long love of the canals.
Ready to book?
Things to know
- We are at Union Wharf Marina, 1a Canalside, Leicester Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7UW.
- Holidays start on a Monday or Friday at 2pm and finish on a Monday or Friday at 9.30am.
- All fuel included.
- No booking fees.
- Free car parking for one car.
- Beginners welcome (training included.)
- Chalkhill Blue is pet-free.
- £50 Damage Waiver included.
- Your dates secured with a 30% deposit.
- Payment of balance is due 8 weeks before your holiday begins.
- Payment via credit/debit card, Paypal or bank transfer.
- Full Terms and Conditions here.