We ask for 30% deposit to secure your booking if your reservation is more than 8 weeks away. To pay the remaining 70%, you can choose from the following options:

Make a bank transfer

Bank: HSBC
Account: Boutique Narrowboats
Sort code: 40-32-04
Account number: 71836811
Reference: Your reservation ID from your Booking Confirmation email
 
Or 

Pay by Paypal by following this link: 

 
If you have any trouble, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
 

Stay in touch

We would love to keep you updated with our news via email. You can unsubscribe at any time and we won't share your details with anyone else.

North Kilworth Marina hire narrowboat location

BOUTIQUE NARROWBOATS

DEBDALE WHARF MARINA (temporary mooring)

DEBDALE LANE

SMEETON WESTERBY

LE8 OXA

 

From Spring 2019 onwards:

NORTH KILWORTH MARINA, LE17 6HY

We’re waiting for the newly-built North Kilworth Marina to be completed before moving. We will keep you updated!