Our unique canal boat holidays are designed especially for couples.
- King size beds
- Rainfall showers
- Interior designed
- Novices welcome
We specialise in couples’ weekends and short breaks. Many of our guests escape together to celebrate an anniversary or special birthday on board.
Choose your canal boat
Follow our five steps to begin your Boutique Narrowboat Adventure…
1. Choose your dates and book online.
2. We will email you some information to read before your holiday. Novices are very welcome so we will send you a link to our online course to help prepare and a list of what you should bring.
3. Arrive at the marina at 2pm on your first day, where we will get you settled in and show you where to park your car.
4. Join us on board for your induction. We will explain the safety equipment, show you how the boat works, how to navigate the waterways and operate locks and bridges. We will help you practice your maneouvers at the tiller, as well as discussing your chosen route with you. Our comprehensive boat induction is approved by the Canal and River Trust.
5. Finally, when you are confident, we will hop off the narrowboat as you cruise on to enjoy your Boutique Narrowboat holiday with each other, on the beautiful Grand Union canal.
(And if you need help or advice at any point in your holiday, we are just a phonecall away.)