Book a Boutique Narrowboat
To start your own adventure:
- Check availability using the calendar on each boat page or the search box.
- Book online and pay with Paypal or a bank card. You will receive an email to confirm.
- If your narrowboat holiday is a present for someone special, you can download a gift certificate on this page.
Around 9 weeks before you travel…
- Look out for our email explaining how to make the final payment.
- You will receive a link to a short online course and the induction manual for your particular boat, with instructions for arrival.
- Leave the rest to us – we will ensure you are fully prepared before we wave you off on your first afternoon 🙂
Things to know
- We are at Union Wharf Marina, 1a Canalside, Leicester Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7UW.
- Holidays start on a Monday or Friday at 2pm and finish on a Monday or Friday at 9.30am.
- Price includes fuel, training and car parking. There are no booking fees.
- Beginners welcome (training included.)
- Pets are welcome on Woodland Grayling and Gosling.
- £50 Damage Waiver included.
- Your dates secured with a 30% deposit.
- Payment of balance is due 8 weeks before your holiday begins.
- Payment via credit/debit card, Paypal or bank transfer.
- Full Terms and Conditions here.
- The waterways authorities carries out maintenance work all year round, particularly in the winter. Our lower pricing over winter reflects the fact that your choice of routes may be restricted by this, as well as the shorter daylight hours.