On occasion, we offer a limited number of static boat marina stays through Airbnb.
These overnight bookings on our Boutique Narrowboats remain in the marina at Union Wharf, using the boats as luxury self-catering accommodation.
Also included is free parking and a personal handover so that you know how to use the heating and other systems on board.
Please note that it is not possible to leave the marina on your Boutique Narrowboat during this kind of booking. If you are looking for a self-cruise holiday, please book via our own website here.
To book a static stay on board a Boutique Narrowboat, go to the Airbnb website below. Please note that there is a minimum bookable period of 2 nights for our marina stays. We regret that our marina stays are not suitable for pets or children.
Benefits of a marina stay
- Ideal for those who would like a taste of narrowboat life before commiting to a full holiday.
- Fixed king-sized beds.
- Full kitchens and luxury shower rooms.
- Unlimited electricity/central heating as you are plugged into the shorepower in the marina.
- 10 minutes walking distance from the thriving town of Market Harborough.
- Trains run hourly from St Pancras to Market Harborough, and take around 1 hour.
- Free parking for the duration of your stay.
- Pub/restaurant on site, with many others within a short walk.
- 5 star self-catering accomodation with lots of personality.
- Romantic couples’ holidays.
- Flexible arrival/departure – from 2 to 14 days.
- Read more about what Market Harborough has to offer here.